Monday, September 13, 2010

I know it's been too long since I have posted anything. I am teaching three writing classes, which means much writing to read, evaluate and provide feedback. I am enjoying the work, but don't seem to generate much energy for my own stuff.

Additionally, the computer crashed. I am on borrowed time here, but more of an impact was the two pages of draft for the next post which is locked in the computer. I am still debating with my self whether or an expensive visit to the computer medic is worth it. The old 'puter is close to eight. The maintenance visit will be a minimum of $100.00 since the tech time alone in $75.00.

Decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

postmodern redneck said...

I know the feeling. We had a computer stolen by burglars last year, and some years before a computer crashed irretrievably, with a book of math games my wife was writing for the home school market. Never recovered any of it. And for the last couple of years we've been in survival mode, just getting by income-wise with no room for much extras.

careyrowland said...

yes, we understand all those problems, but what are thinking about?