Monday, April 20, 2009

Update

I returned home from 13 days away, turned on the computer which immediately crashed. I guess it was mad for being neglected.

I have no idea when it will be fixed or replaced.

I am writing this from school, which is actually wrong for me to do because I signed a use agreement for the network stating I wouldn't use these computers for personal use. (When you finish reading this I am hoping it will self-destruct leaving no evidence of my transgression, but that seems a bit naive.)

If you are someone I e-mail with, e-mail me, as I can correspond through the server when I get computer time on someone else's computer. I need you to e-mail first, as I have downloaded all e-mails from the server (only activity I accomplished before the crash) and therefore have none for reply currently.

Don't expect a post any time soon.

C'est la vie in cyber world.

No comments: