- replaced a faulty phone jack
- replaced bad phone wiring
- replaced the entire box on the outside of the house that receives incoming phone wiring
- spent hours on the phone either on hold or receiving tech instructions from the old internet provider (good-bye AT&T, nothing personal)
- acquired a new internet provider (took a week before the technician could visit the house)
- moved our computer and all supporting devices to a different room to employ cable service
Our daughter's lap top works fine including receiving an internet signal. Our computer works but will not connect to the internet.
Our next step will be to buy a new computer. We are not planning on doing that soon, since the state has reduced my pay for the next two months.
There is a reason for this season, also!! Sometimes we identify the time of instruction before we understand the instruction to be gained.