Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One might think that in a two week interim I would have written something to post as soon as I had internet access...or, at least, that I would have had several ideas.

One might think.

I have planted our little garden and done much yard work. We had a frost last night. Probably the latest frost I have seen in the thirty years I have lived in these mountains. Won't know what we lost until this afternoon when I get home. I have large, five gallon buckets over the most vulnerable plants, and since I leave for work before the sun cracks open the horizon, knowing will have to wait.

Anyway, I don't have a post. The last several weeks, even before the internet loss episode, I have struggled to have something to say here. I have been thinking about much, but there is nothing to make public from this period of reflection.

2 comments:

postmodern redneck said...

I Know the feeling, too. A number of times in the past months I've had a post brewing, but was always too tired to write when I finally got a chance at the computer. Then if I get a lull for a day or so, I get writer's block and nothing gets done then either.

careyrowland said...

Having long periods of no discernible thought probably means you're well-loved.
Good for you and F!